Friday, January 4, 2008

Lazy Day

Today was a lazy day for Wyatt and I. He protested both his mid-morning and afternoon naps so we stayed in our pj's and watched the movie Bewitched. We then passed the time with a long soak in the tub for the little guy, which he has just about grown out of. Once I finally did get him down for a long nap around 4 p.m. I took and quick shower and used the time to pack up his 3 month sized clothing and put it in storage.

I can't believe how quickly he is growing now. I got on the scale with him last night and he measured 15 pounds, which is still pretty small compared to other kids his age but we are resigned to the fact that he may be a small boy for the foreseeable future, which makes him that much more cute.

Ross has the weekend off and we plan to watch the Seahawks/Redskins NFL playoff game tomorrow, which is being played in Seattle. Too bad we won't get to see it in person but an afternoon on the couch with my boys and a big bowl of popcorn sounds like a great way to spend the day.

1 comment:

DPUTiger said...

Good luck with that. i'll be at the big ketchup bottle happy that it's nice and warm in the press box and that I don't have to go down to the field. Let's go home teams! :)