Now looking back, all three of us have grown leaps and bounds and we can't imagine our family not being a family of three.
In terms of Wyatt's development, here are some of the skills he has picked up over the last five months:
Laughing ... talking (just not in English yet) ... rolling from his tummy to his back ... passing objects from one hand to the other ... reaching for objects ... pushing himself up from the belly position onto his hands ... pulling himself up into the standing position ... finding his pacifier in bed and putting it back into his mouth ... sleeping in his crib full time.
He also liked to chew on the side of the seat and by the end of his bouncy seat fun he had made a puddle of drool in the front tray. I even had to change his shirt after that experience.
Speaking of drool, in my previous post I mentioned Wyatt's "fake coughs". Well during some of my reading yesterday I found out that coughing is a common symptom of teething as babies get overwhelmed with the increase in saliva. Well don't I feel like a jerk for calling him a faker?! Sorry son... I just thought you were experimenting with your voice, not drowning in spit.
No comments:
Post a Comment