Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bitter Beer Face

A few years back Keystone Beer had a commercial featuring Bitter Beer Faces which was basically a look a first time beer drinker may make showing his dislike of the taste. Well if Keystone was ever looking for a spin off of that commercial, maybe Sour Milk Face, they could certainly hire Wyatt.

Over the last few weeks he has begun to make this hilarious face to show his displeasure, which is accompanied by whining. It happens when he get too tired or when the milk runs dry but no matter when he makes it, Ross and I cannot contain our laughter. I know, we shouldn't be laughing at our son when he's unhappy but I can't help it.

Our laughter makes him laugh uneasily but then he goes right back into the Bitter Beer Face. I've got to capture this on video so you all can see the full extent of its hilarity.

Right now, the little guy is a good hour into a nap which is better than the just 45 minutes he slept yesterday from 8 am to 3 p.m. Let's just say there was a lot of this Bitter Beer face happening and Wyatt wasn't happy either.

Ross and I are going to tackle the bathroom project today and hope to finish the tiling on the wall and floor. Wish us luck!

No comments: