
Sammy stood up for the first time today and did it a lot! While he stood for my mom a couple of weeks ago in his crib, this was the first time I had seen him stand on his own. He first did it while I was reading the mail on the couch and I glanced up to see him standing at the coffee table and drinking out of Wyatt's sippy cup. I guess he just needed some motivation.

He stood again after I gave the boys baths when he peered back into the tub and then stood for about 3 minutes in Wyatt's room when I was trying to get the boys into their pajamas and he opened Wyatt's dresser drawer and then pulled himself up to see inside. He did this with a purpose like the drawer's contents have really been on his mind and he just had to see what it contained. Surprise Sam- shorts!

Not only was I amazed at how well Sam stood but half of the time he was supporting half of Wyatt's weight too as big brother kept wrapping his arms around his neck and leaning on poor Sammy, while saying "careful brother." I think he was actually trying to get Sam to sit down so he wouldn't get hurt. How sweet...
No comments:
Post a Comment