The Huskies won the game 24-10 but the best part of the day for me was when Wyatt effortlessly took his first bottle during the third quarter. I had banked some extra milk over the last few days in anticipation of this event but had read that some babies can be fussy about the bottle nipple and varying milk temperatures. Wyatt gulped it all down no problem and didn't even seem to question that his meal came from dad today. I plan on continuing to bank extra milk for our next outing where finding a place to nurse might be a challenge. Maybe I can even talk Ross into doing a 2 am feeding for me every now and then...
Wyatt will be a month old in two days and I can't believe how quickly the time passes. He is getting stronger each day and is becoming quite the squirmer during burpings and changes. Man, that boy hates getting his diaper changed!!
Something we have discoverd he loves, however, is the water. He is a true water baby and loves his afternoon baths. He also likes to make his own fountains and bubbles in the bathtub which results in endless amounts of fun for all three of us. I know someday getting peed and thrown up on will stop being cute but for now I can't say it bothers me in the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment