
I always knew boys loved projectiles... balls, missiles, you name it. I guess I just never really gave any thought to the OTHER projectile that would that would play a constant role in our everyday lives with a baby... the projectile vomit.

Wyatt has a major spitting up problem which ends up in a full load of baby laundry a day and one or two costume changes by Ross and I. This evening Wyatt got me good as I cradled him after his evening feeding. It's hard to believe he left anything in his stomach after that one...

Ross and Wyatt are also continuing to bond over that
other projectile in our lives this time of year... FOOTBALL. This is a photo of dad and son watching the Husky/UCLA football game over the weekend. Wyatt is even in his football themed onesie to show his support. Too bad it is Bruin blue. Maybe we will just call it Seattle Seahawks blue.
Well Ross just poked his head in here to say that the baby has fallen asleep. That's my que to head to bed and get some shut-eye before the little guy wakes up to eat in the wee hours...
No comments:
Post a Comment