Sunday, September 30, 2007

Graduation Day

Wyatt attended his first college graduation last night when his aunt Julie recieved her bachelor degree in aeronautics. It was such a special night with 40+ people celebrating at a nearby restaurant until the wee hours. Wyatt was passed around all night, and aside from Juile, was the center of attention. It was so nice to visit with Ross' grandparents, aunt and brother and sister who all live in California. We just don't get together often enough.

Christi headed home today and sure enough cried when she had to say goodbye to the baby. I think the two of them really bonded and I hope she can come back and visit us again soon.

Wyatt and I slept the day away while Rossi watched football. All-in-all I'd say it was a perfect Sunday. Ross will be back on shift this week so I will be flying solo with the little one for the first time for 24 hours straight. Wish us luck!!

No comments: