Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Tucci Baby

Ross and I found out were are expecting another baby in July and I am now 11 weeks along. The new addition is due March 9. I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and when the doctor couldn't locate the heartbeat with the Doppler machine we got to have an ultrasound. It was so cool! The baby was sitting upright and was waving both hands at us as if to say "Hi mom and dad! Can't wait to meet you!" The baby then started doing cartwheels and we got a cute view of his/her little rear end and legs pointing straight up in the air.

This extra ultrasound was a special treat and we had just two during Wyatt's pregnancy (one at 6 weeks when he resembled a peanut and another at 20 weeks when he looked like a fully formed baby). Everything looked great and we are almost out of the first trimester. This pregnancy has been much, much easier than with Wyatt and I've had minimal morning sickness and headaches. As soon as I started feeling a little sick I started seeing an acupuncturist and I think it has helped. I really don't understand HOW it works but I really don't care if it makes me feel better.

Ross and I are really excited about expanding the family and the kids will be 18-19 months apart. We're hoping to learn the baby's sex sometime around the 20th week and will keep you all posted.

3 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Ok, so I hadn't read your blog forever and Aaron told me just like two days ago that you are having another baby. That is so exciting! I had my first two close (16 months apart) and it was great. I am glad to hear you are feeling good and hope everything continues to go smooth for you. Take care and see you soon hopefully!

The Bechtholds said...

OMG! Congrats! That is great news! You are going to have to change the name of your blog to "tuccibabies". :)

DPUTiger said...

Holy crappers, that's awesome! Miss you bunches. Glad we both have blogs so we can keep in touch ... although I'm behind in my reading at the moment. When work gets crappy, I save my favorites for when life is calmer (what I did now) or when I really need 'em.

Big hugs from PA...