We took Wyatt to get his photo taken today by Angie Penrose of "Remember This Photography". She did a great job and this is a sneak peek of what she captured. To see more photos of Wyatt, click here for her website. She will create a web link with all of the proofs next week sometime and I'll pass that along when it's ready.Wyatt did pretty good for his first photo shoot even if he took it VERY SERIOUS. He is normally a very smiley baby but it was a big struggle today to get him to flash those beautiful gums. I sang "If You're Happy And You Know It", Ross did his famous monkey impression and Angie even wore bunny ears and he barely cracked a smile. Oh well. We think he's cute even when he's just sitting there.
For those of you in the Northwest, I highly recommend Angie's services. She's out in Buckley but does on-site shoots as well. Her contact info is on her website with a sampling of her work.
Thanks Angie. We can't wait to see the rest of the images.
1 comment:
Ok, his pictures are adorable. Kendall was hard for us to crack too with Angie. It was the first time though she had ever had "professional" pictures taken. I love the pics on Angie's website. Glad you guys like her.
Post a Comment