Wyatt attended his first baseball game yesterday when we watched his cousin Noah play a Little League game. Noah did great and made us so proud as the team's short stop and lead off hitter. He had two hits and made some great defensive plays and demonstrated himself as quite the athlete despite being just 10 years old.
He also proved himself to be a good sport and was not one of the kids throwing his hat or glove after the loss. Way to go Noah!Noah plays for the Giants and they played the Braves which was so ironic since the very first professional game I ever attended was between the SF Giants vs. Atlanta Braves. That was in 1993 and would you believe that Ross went with our family on that trip? It was just a few days after Ross hit Christi with his car but that's a whole nother story...
Julie and the kids spoiled us with presents, giving Wyatt a walker, two pairs of shoes, a sun hat and teething crackers. He loved, loved, loved the teething crackers and covered his face, hands, bib, shirt and walker in the wet remnants.
I gave him another cracker today and it kept him busy for at least 20 minutes. Then I had to give him a bath to wipe off the grime. He's been demoted to the kitchen sink for baths after he kept trying to crawl in the big tub and put his face in the water. I honestly think he was trying to lick the drain.
He put his face in the water twice today, I think he was bobbing for the rubber ducky, but he's a lot easier to control in the sink and it really is the perfect size for him right now.I pushed our coffee table and dinning table to the side this evening and let Wyatt have the run of the house in the walker. It took him about 5 minutes to master it and he went up and down the hallway with no problem. He loves the freedom it provides and I love the freedom it gives me too. Great gift Julie and Kiddies!
1 comment:
He is so cute...love the picture of him in the sink!
Post a Comment