I took Wyatt outside this afternoon to soak in the rays and let him explore a bit. What I found out, however, is that he does NOT like the feel of grass on his legs and feet. Now I admit that we do have a lot of crabgrass but he was acting like I set him on a bed of nails or something. You should have seen him try to keep his legs off the ground while trying to balance on his behind. It was too funny.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Crabgrass & Dishwasher Climbing
I took Wyatt outside this afternoon to soak in the rays and let him explore a bit. What I found out, however, is that he does NOT like the feel of grass on his legs and feet. Now I admit that we do have a lot of crabgrass but he was acting like I set him on a bed of nails or something. You should have seen him try to keep his legs off the ground while trying to balance on his behind. It was too funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment