Thursday, December 6, 2007

Rollin' Over

Wyatt did it!!! He rolled over for the first time last night and did it again today after his afternoon nap. Both rolls were from his tummy to his back.

He has also started to prop himself up on his elbows within the last 48 hours. Two nights ago, in the middle of the night, he started to fuss and then decided to sit up and just stare at Rossi with the goofiest grin. We couldn't help but laugh, even if it was 2 am.

We think Wyatt is also beginning to cut teeth, which has triggered not only an excessive amount of drooling but a few screaming fits with the arched back and all. (I've sparred you all a photo of this newest development.) I think half the time he does this he is testing me because when I ignore the outburst and talk to him like nothing is happening he tends to stop screaming and just smile at me. What a faker!! Maybe we have a future actor on our hands.

No comments: