Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas Tree

We put up our Christmas tree tonight, complete with lights, ribbon and ornaments. My favorite ornament has to be the three moose "Jacksonhole" trinket that I bought this summer when I was 8.5 months pregnant. I remember being so excited to get a "family of three" ornament for our tree and it was fun to hang that this evening. We also hung "Wyatt's first Christmas" ornament that Grandpa Cole sent.

We bought our tree yesterday but were disappointed when we pulled up to our favorite Christmas tree farm to see it locked up and a SOLD OUT sign posted. Sold out?!!! It was only December 12, plus I could SEE tons of trees in that place!! Oh well. We ended up buying a pre-cut tree for the first time and it wasn't so bad. The tree is beautiful and being that it was 30+ degrees out, it was a much quicker trip for Wyatt.

Speaking of Wyatt, he has really begun to make changes in his sleeping pattern and has taken to heart "not a creature was stirring", sleeping from 10:30 pm to 6 am last night. It was wonderful!!! We'll see if we can keep up that trend. I wasn't even tired today... my first Christmas miracle.

No comments: