Monday, December 3, 2007

Growing Boy

After our doctor told us Wyatt had "fallen off the charts" in terms of his low weight, I have been doing everything in my power to fatten the boy up. The result, a 12-lb, double-chinned piglet. That's right. Wyatt has gained three pounds and has grown three inches in the last three weeks (up to to 24.5 inches long).

While he still falls in the "less than the 3rd percentile" for weight, he is getting those chubby thighs and fat feet most babies have. I told him to relish this time in his life. The days of being commended for eating everything in sight (okay, just milk but lots) and getting fat rolls are numbered.

This won't be cool come high school.

1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

Well, since we didn't know you had a blog, we couldn't add you to ours! So, I guess maybe we both suck!!! We will definitely get together soon. Wyatt is adorable. By the way, our update is coming soon...SherRae