Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another Boy for the Tucci Family!!

I had my 20 week ultrasound tody and we found out that we are going to add even more testosterone to this house come March. That's right, another Tucci boy is on the way!! We are thirilled (although a girl would have been fun too) and have started imagining the boys playing Little League together someday and maybe sharing a bunk bed...

The baby looks healthy and weighs in at a whoping 12 ounces just like his big brother did at this time. Here are some pics of our newest addition...

Baby's profile

Another profile

Baby's face

Baby's foot

Baby's boy parts

I had my 20 week doctor's appointment on Monday and everything looks great. My belly has gone through an incredible growth spurt since last month and it's measuring at 26 cm. To put this in perspective, the belly measurement usually equals the number of weeks pregnant you are so I'm a bit ahead of the curve. Aside from needing help this morning to tie my shoes I'm feeling great and we are really looking forward to meeting our other son.

1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

Congrats. How exciting for you. Your boys will grow up best friends for sure...with a few wrestling matches in there I am sure. Hope you are feeling well.