Friday, September 12, 2008

Suds Puddle

Last night we took advantage of the nice weather and washed our cars. Wyatt helped dad hold the hose and spent the rest of the time splashing around in a mud/suds puddle. (I wish I had pictures of it because it was SO darn cute but my camera batteries died just before the real fun started). At first Wyatt squatted next to the puddle and splashed. Then he stood in the puddle. Then he bent over and put his face in the puddle. Finally he sat in it and continued to splash. He had such a great time and I let him get as messy as he wanted. Of course he got stripped down on the front walkway and put straight into the bath but he loved that too.

Tonight, while I was on the phone with my mom, Wyatt was getting into all kinds of trouble. First he was trying to unplug the living room lamp, then he got into the laundry detergent, then he started pulling all of his diaper wipes out of the container. Finally I look over and see just two legs sticking out of a Huggies box that he had been pushing around.

Here's his Cracker Jacks prize... a travel-sized package of Kleenex. He was thrilled.

Wyatt wound down for bedtime by reading his favorite book. His Nana gave him a book of 100 First Words for his birthday and he LOVES it!! Multiple times a day I'll find him in the corner turning the pages and pointing and each box talking to himself. He's now added "Quack, Quack" to his "Baa, Baa" repertoire and he said "Pig" yesterday when asked what he was holding. He continues to amaze me every day.

1 comment:

Danielle Bryan Photography said...

Hey Misty!! So good to hear from you!! I'm soo glad you enjoy the pictures!!! Boy, your little guy is getting soooo big!! How far along are you now?? Well keep in touch girl! here is my email- dbryanis@hotmail.com Later girl!!