Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Remlinger Farms

We took the boys to Remlinger Farms over the weekend and it was our first time at the farm/kiddie amusement park in the neighboring town of Carnation. We started the day with pony rides and both boys loved the experience. Sam has been talking about ponies ever since and says he wants one of his own.







Next, we headed over to the canoe ride and train ride before heading over to the restaurant for lunch. Afterward, the kids fed the goats, chickens and bunnies, and then we hit some more rides.






We rode the spinning pumpkin ride first. I sat with Sam, while Ross sat with Wyatt in the pumpkin behind us. With the centrifugal force, Sam was pinned against me the entire time with a look of utter dizziness with a hint of nausea.




We capped off the day with a ride on the mini roller coaster, which Wyatt had been talking about all day. Sam said he wanted to go too so we decided to let him ride, this time with Ross, while I sat with Wyatt. Wyatt loved it and even threw his arms up in the air on the downhill parts. Sam was, well, terrified, bug-eyed and shaking. He didn't go as far as crying but would yell "I no like! I no like! I no like!" on evey downhill portion of the ride. Something tells me Sam will not be going on this ride next time around.

No comments: