Wyatt raced from each bouncy house as fast as he could run and his hair was soaking wet with sweat by the time we left. I hope to take the kids back a few times this winter when the weather is too soggy to play outside.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
KidzBounce
The boys attended a birthday party for one of Wyatt's classmate at KidzBounce and they had so much fun! We've been to KidzBounce a few times before but this was the first time that Sammy really felt confident enough to go out on his own and bounce. I helped him up the big climbing structures, otherwise he was flying solo. He was pretty scared to go down the big slides and insisted to sit in my lap with his head buried in my chest for the descent but must have liked it just a little bit because he kept going back for more. Our last time down I convinced him to slide beside me- what a brave boy!
Wyatt raced from each bouncy house as fast as he could run and his hair was soaking wet with sweat by the time we left. I hope to take the kids back a few times this winter when the weather is too soggy to play outside.
Wyatt raced from each bouncy house as fast as he could run and his hair was soaking wet with sweat by the time we left. I hope to take the kids back a few times this winter when the weather is too soggy to play outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment