Friday, November 19, 2010

Train Time

I took the boys to the train station in Snoqualmie a couple of weeks ago with some other families from our play group and the boys had a great time.




Wyatt ran a half mile past all of the trains and I thought he may not stop until I finally passed Sam off to a mom with an extra seat in her double stroller and caught up to him.


And look what great friends Sam and Tyler became (see Tyler's hand resting on Sam's leg... so cute).


Wyatt barely looked at the train graveyard but loved to climb the 6-foot high fence that contained it. He also liked walking on the old tracks and climbing the few trains parked out in back of the train museum.





At the end of the playdate the kids all gathered around to play with a parachute- everyone that is except for the Tucci boys. Wyatt preferred to play in the trains, taking full advantage of having them to himself, while Sam just preferred to watch the parachute action. I had to drag them out of there (seriously drag) to get home and have lunch before early naps.

No comments: