Sam has been making leaps and bounds with his language and while his pronunciation of words isn't perfect, we are certainly learning how to communicate with words. This morning at breakfast he looked at me and said "Good job, Mom." I thought I must be hearing things so I asked Wyatt, "What did Sammy say?" and sure enough Wyatt repeated what I thought I had heard. Wow!
He is also able to nod in the affirmative and shake his head in the negative on a consistent basis, which has made life a lot easier around here. He will even say yes when I ask him if he is tired and wants to go to bed! Oh, if only that would last forever. Wyatt has admitted to being tired only once in his young life.
The other day I was driving home from the store with the radio on and thought that Sammy had started to cry. I quickly realized that he was trying to sing along with the song and he serenaded us the entire way home with a cheesy grin.
He is also friendly and waits for the garbage man and mail man at the window to give them a daily wave hello.
No comments:
Post a Comment