
We went on our first official family bike ride this evening with Wyatt riding his tricycle instead of riding in the chariot with Sam behind my bike. He had a great time cruising the neighborhood and kept Ross on his toes while he tried to keep him out of the middle of the street. It seems Mr. Wyatt wants to enjoy the scenery so much that he forgets to look at where he is going and is all over the road.

Sam was a good sport and seemed to enjoy his ride all bundled up in his camouflage jacket and blanket. I can't get over those beautiful blue eyes... WOW!
Here is some video I shot of the family...

Wyatt is currently enjoying some pre bedtime popcorn and his favorite TV show- Curious George. I heard a lot of toys being scattered around in the bonus room a few minutes ago so I peeked my head around the corner to see what he was up to and saw this... he had dumped all of his toys out of the storage box and was sitting
in it while he mellowed out before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment