Waytt has gotten so long (and insists on sleeping sideways in the crib a lot of the time) that we went looking for "Big Boy" furniture yesterday. We found a bunk bed that we really like that can be split apart into two matching twins if we want. I always thought it would be cool to share a bunk bed with a sibiling and I hope that since they are so close in age that they will love it too.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Brothers & Bunk Beds
Waytt has gotten so long (and insists on sleeping sideways in the crib a lot of the time) that we went looking for "Big Boy" furniture yesterday. We found a bunk bed that we really like that can be split apart into two matching twins if we want. I always thought it would be cool to share a bunk bed with a sibiling and I hope that since they are so close in age that they will love it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment