Wyatt of course did his fair share of exploring, including climbing the 8-foot ladder (only up to the 4th rung before I got to him) and drinking the old rain water out of the tarp covering the firewood. He also dug in the dirt and tossed it over his head like confetti and used the car wash brush and bucket of soapy water to "wash" the lawn, all with a mischievous grin. Ross is back at work today, the first time in 3 weeks because of his pneumonia. Needless to say we all miss him very much (especially when both boys go hysterical at the same time... at least that's only happened once today). I feel like I've spent half the day trying to get one of the kids to sleep and Sam's crying woke up Wyatt this morning at 6:30 and Wyatt repaid the favor this afternoon with his cries (through the MONITOR) waking Sam from a peaceful post-lunch slumber. Ah, they are good boys so I really can't complain.
Sammy is smiling A LOT now and I video taped him beaming at his father yesterday... TOO CUTE!! Check out Sam's new hairline (or lack thereof). All of the hair on the top and back of his head has fallen out and he is completely bald except for thick hair just around the bottom. With family traits he should have this same look in about 40 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment