
We had the best time visiting with my parents in Paradise and I know they loved the visit too. There was a lot of snuggling and playing going on and everyone soaked up the impromptu visit.

My mom of course spoiled Wyatt rotten, showering him with tons of new toys and giving him his first taste of "punch" at the baby shower which was made of 7-up and sorbet. He LOVED it!!! I can't throw stones as one of my favorite memories of my grandma is her letting me eat birthday cake for breakfast.

My dad kept Wyatt entertained while I got in my daily showers and they quickly made an old cardboard box into the most fun toy in the house.

We also spent a lot of time exploring the yard touching all of the different plants and watching the wild animals. Wyatt saw these three bucks in the front yard, a fawn, numerous birds and squirrels and my uncles K-9 dog. He's going to start to think that Nana and Granddad's place is a zoo.
No comments:
Post a Comment