Ross worked a 48-hour shift last weekend and swore Wyatt looked bigger when he came home. My two-day stint as single mother also went well and now I have the confidence knowing I don't need back-up. I just need to get creative to take care of him while getting in my own meals, shower and bathroom time.
Wyatt has developed a new skill this week and is starting to reach for things. I have hung a small elephant from the handle on his car seat and he is beginning to hit the toy to make it rattle. It is so amazing to watch him develop mentally and physically. I wonder what he will do next.
My friend Kelly, Wyatt's pseudo aunt, flies in from California this Friday and I can't wait to see her. We hope to make a trip to Tacoma together to visit with old college friends and teammates as UPS is having its Homecoming Weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment