Wyatt is 10 weeks old now and Ross and I finally got a night out ALONE last Saturday. Ross' mom, Nancy, was kind enough to babysit while Ross and I went out to lunch and a movie. It was so nice getting out- just the two of us- and having our arms around each other instead of the baby for a change. I have to admit, however, that we were both anxious to get back to our little boy by the end of the night and truly did miss him after just six hours. It was only my third time away from Wyatt ever and my longest stretch of time.Wyatt has been making some big strides over the last few weeks and is really begining to show a greater independance. He also has made big changes in his sleeping pattern and has slept until 4 am each of the last two nights before his first nighttime feeding. It has been so nice to get 5-6 hours of straight sleep and I hope he can continue this pattern.
Ross is home with us all week and we are hoping to tackle the bathroom renovation since we haven't touched it since Waytt's arrival. We still have floor and wall tile to finish and a medicine cabinet, toilet paper roll holder and towel bars to hang. We also had a water leak recently and will have to repair some tile work in the shower.
No comments:
Post a Comment