
Wyatt has been cracking me up lately with his new sayings. The other day I found a sock in the diaper pail and said to the boys sarcastically that I wondered how it got in there. Wyatt responded "I have no idea. Maybe (it) fell (when you were) changing Sammy's diaper."

Later that night he asked me a question and I said I didn't know the answer and he said "I don't know either."
Today I was changing into some workout clothes before I took the kids for a bike ride and while still partially clothed Wyatt asks "Mommy, where's your penis? Where'd it go?" He actually seemed concerned for my well being but quickly accepted my explanation that girls don't have penises- just boys do.
And perhaps funniest of all (for those of us who love the movie Multiplicity) Wyatt busted out with a random "I like pizza," comment for no apparent reason. We weren't even eating pizza. I love my little #4.
Movie clip for those of you not in the know.
No comments:
Post a Comment