
Ross took me to see Wynonna on Monday night at the Puyallup Fair and we had a great time. It was actually my Mother's Day present and the concert was worth the wait. Wynonna has always been one of my favorite singers and when he surprised me with tickets to see her live I was so excited and touched at the thoughtfulness of his gift.

Wynonna blew the house down with her amazingly powerful voice and she sang my three favorite songs back-to-back to open her show. It was like Ross had set it up special. She performed with the tacoma Symphony and they were terrific too.
We had awesome seats, sitting center stage in the sixth row and we were about 30 feet away from Wynonna. If I hadn't known any better I may have been fooled my the Wynonna fanatic or should I say impersonator sitting right in front of my with the exact same hair and make-up. The lady (man?) even had a wrapped gift for Wynonna so I may have been sitting next to a genuine Wynonna stalker.
Here she is singing "Only Love", which is our song...
And here she is rockin' it!
No comments:
Post a Comment