Monday, July 21, 2008

Look Who's Walking Now


Wyatt has been on the verge of walking all week, taking a mini step here and there and shuffling his feet. Tonight we had a breakthrough when he took 4 steps in a row like it was no big deal! We were so excited and I was able to capture the moment on video camera. This video isn't the first "real" steps but some footage I captured on my photo camera since I haven't figured out how to pull the footage off the video camera and post it to the blog.

We called our folks to share the news and my parents quickly got on their web cam to see the first steps for themselves. Wyatt took quite a few steps for Nana and Granddad and at one point walked 4 steps toward Ross and then TURNED AROUND to walk 4 steps back to the computer to the praise of his cheering grandparents. It's like he's been walking all along.

No comments: