
Wyatt and I got out of the house today so I could buy a dress for a wedding Ross and I are attending this weekend. Thank goodness for Ross- Dress For Less and their dress sale. I got out of there with a cute number for only $32. Not bad...
Wyatt entertained me, and himself, the whole ride home by blowing spit bubbles in the backseat with exaggerated sound effects and all.

Speaking of spit bubbles, Wyatt has also started to do this while eating. He either blows out just when the spoon reaches his mouth, shooting splatters of cereal, fruit or veggies everywhere, or he takes the food in his mouth and blows out really hard before he swallows, actually spitting globs of food- tonight it was squash- all over the highchair tray. The whole tray was covered tonight and I made sure to get it on video because it was HILARIOUS. Unfortunately I didn't get any snap shots for the blog but I'm sure I'll have more opportunities. Any advice on how to get him to stop this?

When we got home from shopping, I was going through the mail while Wyatt practiced his crawling. For some reason this boy loves mail, really paper of any sort. I made a pile of junk mail that needed to be tossed and he made a bee-line for it and began to play, I mean rip apart like a mad dog, every piece of paper in sight. Then he proceeded to roll around in it like it was one hundred dollar bills or something. I couldn't stop laughing. Who knew something so silly could make both of us so happy?
On a side note, I've recently stumbled upon another blog that is worth reading called
Confessions of a CF Husband. It is about a man whose wife has cystic fibrosis and is in need of a lung transplant and their daughter Gwyneth who was born 17 weeks premature and is fighting to get well. It is a truly inspiring read and worth bookmarking so you can follow along on their journey. Reading stories like theirs really puts things in perspective and makes me so thankful for all I've been blessed with. Please pray for this family.
No comments:
Post a Comment