Friday, October 26, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to Fall City Farms to hunt for pumpkins today and had a blast despite the misty weather and the fact that we were at a pumpkin patch without Julie and the cousins for the first time ever. Sammy set his pumpkin goal clear from the beginning- he wanted the smallest pumpkin we could find. Here is the winner.


The farm was SOGGY so we slogged and slipped around in our galoshes and cowboy boots until we found the perfect pumpkins. Wyatt and Sam loved pushing this big wheelbarrow around, which for the first 30 minutes only held Sammy's orange- I mean pumpkin.





Wyatt liked this green pumpkin, which we decided was shaped like a skull.


He also found a king size pumpkin (see wheelbarrow pic below) that I can barely lift. Afterward, we took a few family shots with the help of the boys and had a lot of laughs. I love pumpkin hunting with my boys!






No comments: