The boys had a great time running up and down the three-story structure and pretending to be pirates on a big ship. I was really surprised by how much more confident Sam has become at the park and he was climbing up vertical ladders and going down the curly slide for the first time with no problems. It was great to see!
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
Park Time!
We are beginning to get small glimpses of spring being on its way so we are trying to take advantage of every dry and sunny moment. We have been driving past a really cool park every week on our way to swimming lessons and I have been promising the boys we would stop someday to play and Thursday was the day!
The boys had a great time running up and down the three-story structure and pretending to be pirates on a big ship. I was really surprised by how much more confident Sam has become at the park and he was climbing up vertical ladders and going down the curly slide for the first time with no problems. It was great to see!
The boys had a great time running up and down the three-story structure and pretending to be pirates on a big ship. I was really surprised by how much more confident Sam has become at the park and he was climbing up vertical ladders and going down the curly slide for the first time with no problems. It was great to see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment