We took the boys to their first 3-D movie last night to see "The Adventures of Tin Tin". It was actually the first 3-D movie for Ross and I as well. We had a great time and just about had the theater to ourselves. Wyatt barely wore his 3-D glasses, although he did insist to wear them the entire way home and in the car on the way to preschool this morning.
Sam enjoyed the movie and loved the glasses. He also asked to go potty twice during the movie and stayed completely dry for our entire trip to Bellevue and back! We are really making some progress with potty training and Sammy has started to even poop in the toilet this week! I think the real motivation came when we lost power for 2 days and he got to poop via lantern light. He told all of us to please leave and close the door so he could have some privacy too. I'm surprised he knows that word since privacy is certainly something I'm never afforded during bathroom time.
The boys have been cracking me up lately with the funny things they say. The other night I was reading a picture book to Sam and he was pointing out what each photo was. When he got to a photo of broccoli he identified it as "broccoli Obama". I said "Did you say 'broccoli Obama?'" and he said "Yes. I want to eat him." Uh, okay...
He has also been mispronouncing a few words, which is so cute that I just don't want to correct him. My current favorite is when he says his fingers have gotten all "sprinkly" in the bathtub. He really means wrinkly.
Wyatt also had a funny one today on the way to preschool. He commented on how fast my "whimper wipers" were moving.
No comments:
Post a Comment